Rotterdam Aantal uur per week: 40
About the company:
Our client is best described with one sentence: Payment acceptance made easy!
With 40 colleagues in Amsterdam and Spain, they develop outstanding payment solutions on their payment platform, which enables digital payment acceptance, fast, easy and simple.
In different shapes, smart concepts and compositions, these solutions are used by their POS Retail Merchants and Governmental Customers, like Zeeman, Shoeby and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
What’s the job like:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Android Developer for the team in Amsterdam, with knowledge of implementing high performant and secure systems. You’ll play a crucial role within the organization to make the current and new products ready for the future.
If you like to work in a casual, fun, social and dynamic environment and appreciate the freedom and responsibility of an entrepreneurial work style, then continue to read!
Tasks & responsibilities:
• You will need to operate throughout the entire organization and understand how you and your contributions fit into the bigger picture of the organization and of their customers;
• Align solutions with standards, security, compliance and stakeholders;
• Actively contribute to evolve and improve our technology stack;
• Writing maintainable code and being able to identify and resolve issues and bugs over a full stack environment is imperative;
• Leading and guiding of the engineers, by training and describing best practices, principles, design patterns, code hygiene and leading by example;
• Stay up to date and keep yourself informed on the latest technology and trends;
• Share knowledge and adapt to industry-wide best practices, processes and conventions;
• Strive for quality;
• Demonstrate a high degree of ‘learning agility’.
What we expect you to have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or related field;
• Proven track record and proficiency in Android development that includes advanced knowledge of the Android platform,
• Agile mindset and experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams,
• Experience in and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines,
• Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written,
• Strong interest in and vision on recent trends in software development and technology in general,
• Availability for 32+ hours per week;
• Positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership in your work.
Nice-to-have knowledge & experience:
• Strong involvement through Lead Development;
• Knowledge of PCI DSS;
• EMV expertise;
• Experience within the payment industry in general.
What our client offers you:
• Benefit from this challenge and have fun with them;
• Competitive full-time salary package,
• A work environment that values equality, diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal/professional development;
• High-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fresh fruit and beverages all day long;
• Training budget.
Are you interested in this job?
Then please feel free to contact Fernando Miller via: 06-6 24847280 or email@example.com