Randstad Aantal uur per week: 40
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing fintech software provider that empowers financial institutions to accelerate their digital transformation and effectively compete in a digital-first world.
What’s the job like
You’ll oversee a portfolio of projects, managing both your team results and client expectations. From kick-start sessions with clients and partners, where technical requirements are discussed, you take the lead all the way to the moment the project is signed off. No matter who you talk to, you impress with your technical knowledge and compelling presentations.
You’ll work in all stages of making customer-journey-driven architectures and designs production-ready. You take pride in over delivering.
You got this!
• The Agile philosophy has already become your lifestyle;
• Travel will be a part of our responsibilities;
• You have strong hands-on programming skills;
• We won’t have to tell you anything about application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy modern applications. Your expert knowledge is always up to date;
• An additional bonus for us would be your experience with Portal/ Web Content Management and familiarity with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS or event sourcing as well as experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV.
• 5 years experienc as softwar manager in software enviroment
• MSc/BSc Business or softwar engineering
• Experience with latest technologies
• Excellent English, Dutch is is welcome
• Strong communicator
• Leaderschip qualities
What our client offers
This responsible and challenging job naturally includes a good salary and pension.
Are you interested in this job?
Then feel free to contact Fernando Miller via firstname.lastname@example.org