Amsterdam Aantal uur per week: 40
About our client
Our client aims to be the best workplace for cybersecurity professionals! They provide you with a possibility to learn more, modern company culture that empowers professionals, company strategy that is going places, and helpful colleagues with a great team spirit.
Their professional and leadership skills are at the core of their business, so they continuously strive to develop themselves. Despite their growth and expansion to new markets, they have managed to retain a flat organizational structure, with minimal bureaucracy.
Our client embraces diversity and appreciate that their employees have – and need to have – a life outside the workplace. And they want their people to have fun at work!
As a PAM Developer, you will act as a technical specialist and developer in the Privileged Access Management projects. In this role you will implement, integrate and deploy PAM solutions with critical applications and infrastructure. In this role you will have a chance to work with advanced PAM technology, like Thycotic, within a highly skilled team. Previous experience and interest towards cybersecurity and Digital Identities is considered an asset. This position is ideal for a person with analytical mindset, basic knowledge about programming and strong communication and documentation skills.
What we need from you
• Understanding of IAM concepts and systems
• Knowledge of key IAM standards
• The ability to work with a variety of identity, access and privileged account management solutions
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycle experience
• Familiar with DevOps Tools such Jenkins, GitHub and Maven
• Understanding of enterprise/system architectures and infrastructures
• Hands on experience with programming language like Python,JSOn is a must
• Basic knowledge of different operating systems (Windows and Linux)
• Hands on knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD
• Basic knowledge of databases
• Basic knowledge of networks, protocols
• Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management processes
• Skills regarding SQL
• Experience of agile working methods
• Experience in solution deployments are seen as advantage for the role but not as necessity
• Experience in providing solution training is seen as advantage
• Salary: € 5000 - € 7000
• Car: €750,- €900
Are you interested in this job?
Then feel free to contact Fernando Miller via firstname.lastname@example.org