Rotterdam Aantal uur per week: 40
About the company:
Our client has a strong focus on finance. They enable more than 100 companies in the financial services sector to create a safe and easy online strategy. In short, they secure portals and apps. From more of a business point of view, they help enterprises to connect, manage and engage with their customers and business partners. They help them to improve their NPS, lower costs, increase margins, improve retention rates and ensure business continuity. It is incredible to see how CIAM software can turn companies into successful digital players. Our client has large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Nationale Nederlanden, Univé, VGZ, Proximus, Van Lanschot Bank, Dutch Railways/NS, Erasmus and many more.
You are an experienced Cloud Engineer and expert in your field. You provide trust and expertise in guiding the organisation in choosing the optimal cloud solutions for our SAAS platform. You are passionate about state of the art cloud technologies and continuously learning and searching for new opportunities.
As a team player you enjoy working together with highly skilled peers. Agile, Scrum and DevOps are second nature to you. You are able to assist our CIAM architects in integrating our SaaS solutions into the customer's landscape. You have the capability to analyse and propose solutions for complex technical problems and are confident explaining them internally as well as to our clients in simple terms.
The ideal candidate:
• Has at least 3 years of experience as a Cloud Engineer;
• Has strong analytical skills and eager to learn new technologies;
• Has knowledge and proven operational experience on the AWS platform,
• Has experience in working with standards such as Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm;
• Has experience in working with one or more scripting languages like Python;
• Has understanding of programming, software development and DevOps;
• Has understanding of CIAM solutions and technology is a preference;
• Is continuously looking for new opportunities to improve our cloud platform;
• Has experience implementing monitoring and alerting solutions,
• Can program in Java or Go;
• Is Security minded and has a "hacker mindset";
• Has a good understanding of networking, (AWS) VPCs and VPNs,
• Is a DevOps advocate,
• Thrives under pressure;
• Upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation;
• Is fluent in English,
• Is prepared to perform standby duties.
What our client offers:
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired people in an international environment. You will enable and consult large brands in implementing their online strategy.
And yes, we have some nice extra's too…...
• A crucial role in the organization, where your success is an essential factor to the success of the company;
• A position at one of the fastest growing CIAM companies;
• Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are;
• A flat organization and politics are at a minimum;
• A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment;
• Yearly company trips, for winter sports- and summer fanatics;
• Company Sports Plan;
• Many in-house competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer, etc.
Are you interested in this job?
Then please feel free to contact Fernando Miller via: 06-6 24847280 or firstname.lastname@example.org